Humid Cedar

Chthonic, Tentacular, and just a little Squamous

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

The Amazing Adventures of Chickenman

I understand that the MMORPG City of Heroes! (exclamation point added) is now commercially available. A friend of mine helped develop this game and several other friends of mine participated in the beta testing. I was not involved in the process because the game is not available for Macs. And they'll have to pry my iMac from my cold dead hands before I switch to PC.

I did spend a little time with the game during beta testing, piggy-backing on a friend's PC. I created the hero "Chickenman": a scrapper of small stature with claws and a garish yellow and red jumpsuit. He was not long for this world but he allowed me to sample the game. I enjoyed it and I liked the graphics.

My friends are all playing now and I recommend it highly to all of my readers. All two of you (hi mom!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home