Humid Cedar

Chthonic, Tentacular, and just a little Squamous

Monday, April 26, 2004

April is the Poorest Month

It occurs to me that I have spent a lot of money this month: taxes, trips and the like. And I may not be able to put anything into savings either. Still, I can pay my bills and take my wife to breakfast most Sunday mornings, so I figure I'm doing ok.

My wife and I are going to New Orleans this weekend for the Jazz Festival and to visit some friends. I am looking forward to the break, to exploring the city and to eating lots of fattening foods.

"Peanuts" update: Schroeder now plays piano, Lucy is a recurring character (self-centered but not mean yet) and Snoppy had a thought balloon.

Due to the overwhelming response (actually, two comments - and one was blank), I will tackle Quicksilver soon. It is a doorstop of a novel, so I may wait until after the trip. I may take a paperback with me for the trip. I have a book by Eric Ambler that I have not yet read that looks promising.

That's all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home