Humid Cedar

Chthonic, Tentacular, and just a little Squamous

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Uncle Patrick Tells You What To Listen To

Here is some music to fill that void in your life you weren't aware you had: The Very Best of Fats Waller. Mr. Waller is a great surprise to me: not only was he an amazing piano player but he wrote some very funny songs.

And For My Next Trick, I'll Make Her Disappear

And when she is not helping me fight crime, my assistant Stephanie is the guitarist in the punk/pop band The Huff Rally. I have one of their demo CDs and it sounds pretty cool. It reminds me of my misspent youth (*shudder*). However, I am baffled that she doesn't find filing and correcting my spelling to be artistically fulfilling.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh, I can't imagine how anyone could find filing and proofing your work unfulflling. *grin*

Eric

11:15 AM  
Blogger Uncle Patrick said...

I know! I weep every time I read something I wrote. It's deathless prose, I tell you!

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deathless. . . I bet she has another name for it.

Eric

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home