Humid Cedar

Chthonic, Tentacular, and just a little Squamous

Thursday, July 08, 2004

Ninja Scuba Lawyers with Healing Powers

My family are far more interesting than I. My sister is a wildlife vet for the Florida Parks and Wildlife Service and wrestles bears and gators for a living. But parents are something else again. They scuba dive, climb rocks, drive motorcycles, practice acupuncture and energy healing, and rebuild Mercedes troop carriers. At one point, they practiced ninjitsu. You read that correctly.

They are as much fun to talk about as to be with. They are great people and are never boring. My sister and I can go on for hours about them. I won't go that far in this space but I will mention their new endeavor, a company called Blue By-Ways. The company does what my mom does best: organize seminars in a wide range of topics, from law to alternative medicine. Take a few minutes to check out their web site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home