Humid Cedar

Chthonic, Tentacular, and just a little Squamous

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

More From the Link Desk

I may post something original later but, for now, check out these links:

1. Richard Posner, a judge on the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals (federal), is the guest blogger on Lawrence Lessig's site this week. Judge Posner is a prolific writer who covers a wide variety of topics and he holds forth on intellectual property law on the blog. For those of you who don't know about Mr. Lessig, he is a law professor and intellectual property guru with some interesting ideas about copyright law. If you are an artist, musician, writer or involved in the software/internet industry, then it behooves you to check this site out.

2. Avery Tooley has an interesting blog too. He covers hip-hop and other things I know absolutely nothing about. I learn something new every time I read his work.

3. I have a classical music jones, so I make it a point to read Alex Ross' blog. He's a music critic who often writes for the New Yorker.

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home