Humid Cedar

Chthonic, Tentacular, and just a little Squamous

Monday, October 18, 2004

Peaceful, Easy Feeling...

I am in the middle of my time between jobs. I spend it getting things done around the house, writing and refreshing my knowledge of federal rules, the Lanham Act, and the like. It feels pretty good to be among the leisure class, although I often swing wildly between feeling pretty excited and experiencing abject terror over the unknown.

And I just learned that Wizards of the Coast issued another call for book proposals! This is an excellent opportunity for me to market my young adult fantasy novel (without an agent). I need to finish the first draft by March 1, 2005 but that shouldn't be too much of a problem. Although I work at a slow-but-steady pace, I am pretty far along now.

Listening to: Louis Armstrong's version of "Mack the Knife".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home