Humid Cedar

Chthonic, Tentacular, and just a little Squamous

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Random Pre-Holiday Thoughts

I picked up the World Of Warcraft game last night and played with it a while. I will post a more in depth review when I have a chance to get to know it better but for now: it's pretty fun. The graphics are nice and the interface is pretty easy to understand. My wife watched the quicktime trailer and said, "I am never going to see you again, am I?"

If guys were doing the stuff that the ladies get away with in "Desperate Housewives", then the show would be off the air right now. Think about it.

We watched the movie "Sideways" this past weekend and really enjoyed it. It is cool to see Thomas Haden Church (known for his work on the TV show "Wings") with a good part.

And one other thing: Vaclav Havel for Secretary General of the U.N.

Have a happy Thanksgiving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home