Humid Cedar

Chthonic, Tentacular, and just a little Squamous

Thursday, August 25, 2005

The iPod is dead. Long live the iPod.

Speaking of music, my faithful iPod has ceased to be, joined the choir celestial, etc. As I can't live without that tinny noise that passes for music nowadays (damn kids), I bit the bullet and purchased a new one. This one has a color screen and is slightly thicker than my old one. As it turns out, this is a problem. It does not fit into the cradle of my portable speakers, which allow me to listen to my iPod without headphones. Which means that I can't take it to work, which is where I listen to my music these days (mostly as background noise, played softly, but still), unless I purchase a compatible set of speakers. I can't spend money on that right now, after spending money on the frickin' iPod! So I am somewhat put out by this turn of events.

In related news, I lost the data stored in my Windows iTunes the other day, including the stuff I bought from the iTunes store over the last year or so. So now I have to figure out how to upload the stuff from my new iPod to iTunes. Grrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home