Humid Cedar

Chthonic, Tentacular, and just a little Squamous

Monday, January 23, 2006

When Blogs Attack


It's been a while, hasn't it? Would you like to know why I haven't posted since the holiday? Well, I ain't gonna tell you. I want to preserve the mystery.

From the sea monster desk: giant jellyfish! Check out the photo! If I had seen this picture when I was eight years old, there would be NO WAY that I'd ever go into the ocean.

Please note some new links to your right. "By Ken Levine" is a blog written by a television writer. He is very funny and his comments regarding the writing life in general, and television writing in particular, are insightful. "PVP Online" is a web comic about a group of video-gamers who run their own magazine. "Defective Yeti" is just a funny blog written by a dude in Seattle.

I shall post again soon, with some book reviews and whatnot.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Uncle Patrick! Post some more!

Notorious Mjt!

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home