Humid Cedar

Chthonic, Tentacular, and just a little Squamous

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Last night, on "Heroes"...

Spoilers below. Get over it.


Niki the Super Strong Stripper is definitely the Hulk in this show. Her split personality is total id. Thank God she doesn't turn huge and green.

Claire's "parents" were either actors hired by Horn Rimmed Glasses Man (HRGM) or people who work for him.

Speaking of HRGM, he had the best line of the show. "That's cool!" If I were an evil mastermind, that is what I would say.

I just knew that Mohinder's neighbor (hereafter called "Pixie", although the fact that she was in the movie "Brick" may earn her the moniker "Brick Pixie") was a super! I will go out on a limb and say that her power is getting people to do what she wants.

I wonder if Hiro will go back in time to stop Niki the Hulk from killing those poker dudes. If so, how will he stop her?

And will his friend Ando become the "Batman" of the group or the "Snapper Carr"?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just want to point out that I called the "Id Manifestation" thing three weeks ago.

I thought the "bio-parents" bit was a Hal Gurney Network Time-Killer. Did anyone who's watched the show more than once honestly believe they weren't going to be plants working for Evil Dad?

Several peeps on the Curmudgeons website correctly anticipated that Eden (aka "Pixie Girl") was working for Evil Dad. I don't think she's a super though -- I think she's a human agent, like Evil Dad, and her power to get people to do what she wants is based on their being male and her being cute (I think those boots of hers are an Obvious Inaccessible Focus that augments this effect).

I don't think Hiro does go back to stop Niki, but who knows? I kinda hope not -- my fear that the show will become another Lost notwithstanding, I keep find myself wanting to yell at the TV, "Quit screwing around -- get to New York!"

I hope the answer to your Ando question is "neither one" -- let Ando be Ando! He's great just how he is.

--Chris

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home